- Writing coaching: Deep encouragement and empowerment to help you firm up your writing goals, identify your strengths, and polish areas up areas of weakness. Each session is charged by the hour.
- Developmental editing: Editing that occurs as your project unfolds, helping you to clarify your vision and develop your manuscript with careful organization. Charged by the hour.
- Substantive editing: Thought-level editing that strengthens and tightens up your writing after your first draft is complete. Charged by the hour.
For those in the latter stages of a writing project
- Line editing: Editing that occurs after substantive editing is complete. Attention is given to grammar, punctuation, spelling, headings, and consistency. Charged by the hour.
- Hard copy proofreading: Checking for errors on your printed proof, using proofreading marks.
- Book proposal and query letter editing: Careful review to ensure your queries and proposals meet your target agent’s guidelines and are presented professionally and winsomely. Charged by the hour.
For thesis/dissertation writers
- Substantive editing
- Line editing
- Resume editing
- Website copyediting and copywriting
- Article writing